Sunday 15 December 2013

Duran Duran Pop's Best Band Of The 80s?

For this week's blog I had another topic already worked out and ready to edit. However, I came across this web page. Although Duran Duran were going to be a future topic (and I may do another piece on them) I thought this page was rather good and therefore decided to re-post the URL for you to view.

I will also add that Duran Duran were (and still are) a great band, who took advantage of the 80s, MTV and the marketing of the time. This proved to be a great success for the band who went on to sell millions and also gain a few die hard fans.

The band are still going strong and are probably one of the best bands I've seen live (saw them around 2004 and they blew me away!!!).

So here's the link and a little video for your viewing pleasure :)




No comments:

Post a Comment